The 2019 Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. Butterscotch Blonde and Clear Orange feature a swamp ash bodies coated in transparent finish to showcase their beauty, while Lake Placid Blue and Fullerton Red feature an alder body for rounder tones. All four finishes are paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right, and that elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Vintage Gloss finish that looks fantastic and feels silky, not sticky.
- Butterscotch Blonde, 1-ply black pickguard, maple fingerboard
- Clear Orange, 3-ply parchment pickguard, maple fingerboard
- Lake Placid Blue, 3-ply parchment pickguard, Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- Fullerton Red, 3-ply parchment pickguard, Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven. The Fullerton Standard offers all these features at an amazing price!
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: swamp ash or alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- INCLUDES: deluxe Tolex case