dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch
dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
Ergonomic rear body contour
A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlays
Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
AZ Roasted Maple neck
Heat-treatment increases the wood’s stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
- Luminescent side dot inlays The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- neck type AZ Oval CRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body American Basswood body
- fretboard Roasted Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- num ber of frets 22
- bridge Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Graph Tech® nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Bag included